Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Overall


Overall is one of those things that take me back to my high school days. I don't think we used the word jumpers or rompers back in the early 90's. At that time kulats and overalls were in style for the middle school kids, and I made no exception of that in my wardrobe. Of course fast forwarding the clock to 2012. You hardly hear the word overalls being uttered when it comes to women's fashion. Women's overalls are replaces by women's jumpers or women's rompers. But all's well, but an overall is still an overall no matter what you call it. If anything, overalls are hotter than ever. You can see that from the two pictures I've selected above. Not only are they form-fitting and stylish, they're also hot. Not your mom's denim overalls from the 80s for sure. Wearing them with a pair of stylish heels and you're ready to turn some heads.

No comments: