Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Esprit has great skirts

Looking for skirts that are just the right length for the office? I think you should check out the selection at Esprit. Most women's skirts selections from online stores are very limited, and they're usually too short and too tight for my liking. But Esprit it turns out carries a great selection of women's skirts. These two skirts for example are great for a casual work place. They both fun and flirty, and not to mention just the right length. I hate having to worry about showing too much with what I'm wearing. Wearing skirts should make you feel pretty, or cool, not slutty, at least that's not the look I'm trying to go for. Esprit has quite a knack at styling the models with that perfect independent girl look, where you can wear floral and be feminine but still look like you can kick some butt. I'd never think of pairing the skirt with the jacket and in that color combination, but what do you know? it works out so nicely. The scarf with the cargo skirt plus a black tank looks super awesome too. These would be the top looks in my look book for they look smart, fun, and sexy all at the same time. What else can you ask for from wearing skirts?

No comments: