Friday, May 11, 2012

Entrance Way

Well wish I was more gifted in piecing together a great entrance way but I'm not. This is A attempt, definitely not my best attempt. As you can see I'm trying something here, not quite sure what it is ... I've seen asymmetry in a lot of great entrance way designs so you can see some of that here. I picked the vase out of my fancy simply because I liked the way it looked without regards for its color scheme and I guess it doesn't really go. This is usually what happens when I buy things. I buy the thing because I like it without considering whether it'll go with anything else. But hey at least the realization of a failure of a design here cost me only the electricity that went through my laptop while I dragged the images around. Blah ... I don't like this entrance way.

No comments: